About Bill Zinsser
I am an experienced agent who has lived in Summerlin my entire Real Estate Career. My wife and I have raised 4 children who all attended various schools in the Summerlin school district. We totally enjoy the lifestyle that Summerlin offers.
I can help you buy or sell your primary residences, second homes, investment properties or vacation homes in Summerlin. In addition to selling Summerlin Homes I have been a very active agent selling High-Rise condos on the strip. I am a high rise specialist in Las Vegas. I have been cultivating a strong clientele base and reputation since 2002 in The Las Vegas market. I began my Real Estate career after 16 years in the corporate world as a Director of Operations for a Fortune 500 company. My real-world experience, BA in Marketing and developmental training have all come together to help me to be a top producer in the Las Vegas Real estate market. I have consistently been a leader in real estate sales. As a result of my work ethic, extensive real world experience and market knowledge, I am consistently sought out not only by buyers and sellers, but by other local agents to help them.
My business philosophy is to extend my services beyond what’s needed to create a sensational transaction for my clients. I am results-orientated, posses’ strong communication skills. My proactive nature and follow-thru has allowed my clients to achieve their Real Estate Goals.
Contact me today at 702-518-5554 for all your Summerlin Real Estate needs
Awards & Accolades
- 2003 & 2004 Top producing agent for the SW division of Keller Williams
- 2006 top 2% of all Las Vegas Association of Realtors
- 2010 top 20% sales for agents in Las Vegas
- 2011 top 20 agents in Realty One Group Summerlin Branch
- 2011 4% Market Share in Condominium Sales Las Vegas
- 2012 96 percentile of All Real Estate Agents in Las Vegas
- 2012 Highest % conversion ratio for HighRises.com affiliates
- 2012 7th best closed transactions Summerlin branch over 600 agents
- 2013 7th best closed transactions for Summerlin Realty One Office
- 2014 13th best closed transactions for Summerlin Realty One Office
- 2015 13th best closed transactions for Summerlin Realty One Office
- 2016 top 20 agents in closed transactions Summerlin office
- 2017 #12 in closed transactions and #13 in total sales volume Summerlin Office
- 2018 #4 in closed transactions and #5 in total sales volume. Summerlin Office
- 2019 #11 in closed transactions Summerlin Office.
- 2020 top 20 producing agents for Summerlin Realty One Office.
- 2021 top 4th producer in Summerlin Office
As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search Summerlin real estate listings now. You can also refer to our Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice. To start working together right away, please call me at 702-518-5554 or use my contact form.
Selling a house on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan and budget for, open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and complicated paperwork to fill out. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of seasoned professionals. We have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage.
First, we'll perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home. Then we'll provide home staging advice and suggest landscaping changes that will help draw buyers in. We'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, including local publications and online MLS listings. We may even showcase your home as part of our site's Featured Listings.
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, we'll make sure that you get the best price the market will allow. We'll help you understand contract contingencies and details of the closing process, in addition to handling all the paperwork for you. Essentially, we're here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to make sure that your real estate transaction is a positive and profitable experience.
See our Seller's Guide to get your Free Home Evaluation, or contact us to get connected with a Seller's Agent.